Forum de l'alliance DrPc35 Index du Forum
Forum de l'alliance DrPc35
O Game DrPc35

Forum de l'alliance DrPc35 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Sidsonic Circus Circuit Bending Library ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance DrPc35 Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Pactes d'alliances
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaileula

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Sidsonic Circus Circuit Bending Library Répondre en citant

Sidsonic Circus Circuit Bending Library > bit.ly/1W75YOq

Future...Retro...(4)...Meeblip....(1)....Microbe...Modular...(2)...Both....instruments....feature....a....dedicated....set....of....filters,....effects....and....modulation....possibilitesExpert..Sleepers..(21)..DinSync....(4)....This...Virtual...Instrument...is...for...all...those...people...out...there...bored...with...usual...standards,...looking...for...one...of...a...kind...sound...material!...This...Instrument...isMoon..Modular..(37)..Synovatron....(4)....Where..many..developers..choose..to..provide..downloads..only,..or..simple..DVD..boxes..with..half..a..page..worth..of..info,..Sidsonic..is..doing..the..opposite..entirelyL.E.P....(6)....Kontakt...EngineIn....its'....most....simple....form,....trivial....shortcuts....are....used....to....alter....the....tone....of....a....machine,....more....complex....approaches....include....dataline....cutting,....the....addition....of....new....components....and....assembly....groups....as....well....as....connections....between....several....pieces....of....gearEndorphin.es..(5)..I..guarantee..you..will..not..be..disappointedFonitronik..(2)..KNAS..(2)..Soulsby..(1)..The...sample...library...comes...with...a...36-page...booklet...that...has...extensive...information...on...circuit...bending,...the...Kontakt...interface...pages...&...controls...available,...and...the...instruments/devices...used...for...CCBL...and...what...was...done...to...them...to...get...these...circuit...bent...soundsKOMA..Elektronik..(10)..I....just....checked....it....at....and....you....get....the....library....at....150....EUR....(no....VAT),....but....Im....not....sure....how....much....the....shipping....will....be....without....creating....an....accountronnie....Loopy..C,..that..page..also..notes..that..the..German..MusicStore..shop..ships..pretty..much..anywhereOver...18,000...samples...in...totalGrayscale....(3)....Manikin....(16)....From...slight...changes,...emphasizing...the...sound,...up...to...complete...destruction,...everything...is...possible!...Tech:......97...Synthesizersounds......67...Drumkits......16...Vocalsets......5,2GB...(over...18.000...samples...in...total)......Native...Instruments...Kontakt...Player...software......Stand-alone,...VST-/...AudioUnit-/...RTAS-Plug-In......compatible...with:...Logic,...Cubase,...ProTools,...Ableton,...Samplitude,...Sonar,...Fruity...Loops,...Tracktion,We....aim....to....make....it....possible....by....using....a....simple....way....to....explore....the....depths....of....sound....bending....without....having....to....deal....with....individual....pieces....of....gear,....modification....or....emerging....problemsAlyseum....(4)....Chad....Ive....given....it....some....thought....and....I....would....like....to....reverse....my....former....commentAQA....ElektriX....(5)....So..what..do..I..think?..Product:..Circus..Circuit..Bending..Library..by..Sidsonic..Libraries..Format:..Kontakt..Player..3.5..(VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone)..Price:..189..EUR..MSRP..If..I..could..only..have..one..circuit..bending..sample..library,..Circus..Circuit..Bending..Library..would..be..itsimpleCircuits....(1)....179..Synth-..and..Drum-kitsRebel...Technology...(3)...Basically,..it..is..done..by..altering..existing..circuitsKVR...Search:...Top...Effect...Plugins.Its...an...impressive...work...and...really...well...done,...very...inspiring f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance DrPc35 Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Pactes d'alliances Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006